Version 1.0 (as at 23rd April 2021)
Live Commerce Sdn. Bhd. or our proprietor (“LiveCom” or “we” or “our” or “us” or “LiveCom” or "the Company")
RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICY
- Reason(s) for return has to be valid and return conditions below must be met accordingly. Returns and refunds request will not be applicable for change of mind.
- LiveCom reserves the right to review your refund / return request on a case to case basis and is subject for approval which amongst other shall include the Vendor fails refuses or neglect to deliver the products or goods purchase within three (3) days from the order and payment date.
- You may submit a request to return your items for a replacement or a refund for any of the following cases within 7 days from the successful delivery date:
- Faulty product(s);
- Damaged product(s);
- Incorrect product(s) delivered;
- Delivery failure.
- All return or refund request must be accompanied with the following documents depending on the case:
- Damaged items: i. Submission of your return/refund request must include photos of the packaging and packaging materials. ii. Submission of your return must be complete with photos of the packaging, packaging materials, damaged product, all accompanying items with the product(s) (free gifts, accessories, original packaging), in new condition and with tags & labels attached.
- Defective items: i. Submission of your return/refund request must include photos of the products and explanation of the defect. ii. Return of the product(s) must be complete with all accompanying items with the purchase (free gifts, accessories, original packaging), not damaged and with tags & labels attached.
- Wrong item delivered: i. Submission of your return/refund request must include photos of the items received. ii. Your return must be new condition, sealed condition, complete (free gifts, accessories, original packaging), new condition and with tags & labels attached.
- How to submit your refund/return request:
- Login to your account
- Reach out to the LiveCom Customer Service team and file your request through the live Chat system.
- From there the LiveCom team will review your request and communicate with you via our Customer Service Support.
- Return and Refund Process:
- LiveCom will process your refund/return request. We will contact you via the “Customer Service Support” page in your account. Proof is needed for us to process your refund/return request.
- We will launch an investigation based on your request and claims.
- Once the refund request is accepted, you will need to post the item back to us.
- For replacement of product(s), it will take 7-14 days to be delivered once we have received the returned product(s).
- If your return/refund request is successful, it will take up to 14 days for the refund once the return of product(s) has been received. The requested amount for refund (whether full or partial) will be credited back into your account.
- You may request to cancel if the Vendor has not shipped out your item. LiveCom team will check with the Vendor on your latest parcel status before proceeding.
- Your cancellation request should be supported by your reason to do so.
- Any change of mind will not be entertained.
- You may cancel and submit another order if you wish to add on items and your parcel has not been marked as shipped but LiveCom would need to double confirm with the Vendor.
- LiveCom reserves the right to review your cancellation request and is subject for approval.
- If your cancellation is successful, a refund will be made within 14 working days.
- For refunds due to customer’s cancellation, a full amount will be refunded for payments made via debit or credit card. For payments made via any other method such as FPX, e-wallet or any other payment method, transaction fees will apply at the customer’s own cost.